* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your husband...and to someone else, about your husband!
- marked by denial, prohibition, or refusal
- lacking positive qualities; especially : disagreeable
- marked by features of hostility, withdrawal, or pessimism that hinder or oppose constructive treatment or development
- not affirming the presence of a condition, substance, or organism suspected to be present
In other words, Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
Wow! I've definitely failed already, so I'm calling a "do-over." I'm going to get a fresh start tomorrow morning! Until then, I'm going to pray that God will help me to tell Lloyd what he means to me and the only words that come out of my mouth will be ones that will benefit him and build him up.
Let's do this together! If you haven't ever done this challenge before, it's time and you know it. If you started and didn't finish, start again. If you've completed this, please share how God changed you and your husband through this experience. Most of all, let's pray with and for one another on this journey to even better marriages!