I've always wanted to own my own bookstore/coffee shop, and this is what I want to call it. I actually hate cherries, except fresh Bing cherries. But honestly, a hot fudge sundae is not complete without a cherry. It's just that extra topping that makes it perfect. And that's what I want out of life...all the extras that God gives to make it "perfect" or at least a little closer to heavenly.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Bliss!




Last night, I had a few moments of perfection...Colbie Caillat playing softly, lights turned down low, cool breeze from the fan, nice sway from the rocking chair, and the warmth of a sleeping baby...Pure Bliss! I pray that we can stop our crazy, hectic lives, take advantage of those moments of peace God gives us, and bask in them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a BABY! Okay, i want to borrow a sleeping baby so i can experience baby bliss! ;?

Lisa said...

hey thuja for thrush, go to www.1800homeopathy.com
search thrush for topic or thuja for treatment
hope this helps.....

Amy Mac said...

What a beautiful moment! Soak those moments of tranquility up :) Love you girl!

TexasNeals said...

sounds like perfection to me too!!! :)