I've always wanted to own my own bookstore/coffee shop, and this is what I want to call it. I actually hate cherries, except fresh Bing cherries. But honestly, a hot fudge sundae is not complete without a cherry. It's just that extra topping that makes it perfect. And that's what I want out of life...all the extras that God gives to make it "perfect" or at least a little closer to heavenly.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Hectic

Life has been crazy the past few weeks and my internet went down last week, so I've spent what I feel like has been my entire day on the computer catching up. How did we survive before these things? Sometimes I wish we could go back to the days of phones in our homes (even before answering machines) and hand-written letters. When family time was not interrupted by cell phones vibrating, because you know you can't turn it OFF, and you didn't have the urge to check your email 15 times a day afraid you might miss something important. Oh the days..

No comments: