I've always wanted to own my own bookstore/coffee shop, and this is what I want to call it. I actually hate cherries, except fresh Bing cherries. But honestly, a hot fudge sundae is not complete without a cherry. It's just that extra topping that makes it perfect. And that's what I want out of life...all the extras that God gives to make it "perfect" or at least a little closer to heavenly.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things I Would Have Missed

  • Helping Braxton get his first science fair project to school
  • Bryce "McDonalds! I wuv that pwace!"
  • Bryce "Call Daddy. Call Daddy NOW!" when he went pee-pee in the potty.
  • Brady's belly laugh when I tickle him
  • Taking and picking up Braxton from school
  • Bryce's hugs and kisses for no reason
  • Bryce "Mommy I wike your senin (singing) while I unknowningly sing along to "Troy 1" (High School Musical) b/c its played 4 times in my house in the last 2 days!
  • Brady following me around the house army crawling
  • Brady saying "Da-Da"
  • Nursing Brady
  • The sword in my shoe
  • Wiping snotty noses and dirty behinds (yes, I'm thankful for that too b/c I KNOW they are being taken care of)
  • Hearing Braxton's friend Sam try to "Get him to Jesus" b/c Brax was being mean to his little brother
  • Hot chocolate, a warm fire, and a movie with my boys

I could go on and on... Thank you God for showing me just how precious this time is to me and to my boys!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

That is so sweet. But, sword in your shoe???

TexasNeals said...

bless your sweet heart. i'm so glad that you feel a peace about this. :) it certainly is a precious, precious time that we will never get back. HE will provide....

robbieniccum said...

:)

Amy Mccathran said...

Great reasons Randi! Its a great time of the year to reflect on what we're thankful for. What a blessing your boys are to you! You have the greatest job in the world!

2 Little Lights said...

Children grow so fast and life is always full of opportunities, but the time we spend with them when they are small is such a beautiful gift only a mother can truly understand. Even if moms have to work, the moments we have with our children together are the best moments of all!! You are a super mother Randi and I bet you have 3 little people in your life that think so too:)